• We produce facade boards of various widths, thicknesses, and lengths according to the needs of our clients.
• Facade boards made of pine are in the greatest demand because unlike spruce, there are no small, tiny twigs, which become black and fall out when being thermally treated. The second most demanded material is ash, but the cost price of ash material is about three times more expensive than pine.
• Our manufacturing technology allows also offering non-standard facade panel profiles.
• We also offer planning and wood painting services.
• Facade boards can also be glued upon necessity.